The "Beat the Buck" Portfolio: Can You Out-Invest a Dollar?

Welcome to a new experiment in building wealth in public. Most people think you need a massive windfall to start a portfolio, but I’m proving that all you need is a dollar and a community.


I’m launching a series on Blogger and YouTube where I use Gemini AI to pick long-term index funds, and I use your engagement to decide how much I invest.

The Investment Rules:

Every time I post, I am committing to a purchase on Robinhood. The amount I invest is determined by a simple "High Water Mark" rule. I will invest whichever is LARGER:

  1. The $1.00 Baseline: A guaranteed dollar, every single time.

  2. The Engagement Total: Calculated as $0.01 per Like + $0.05 per Follower.

The Challenge to You

If only 10 people like a post, I still invest $1.00. But if 500 people like it and 20 people follow? That’s $6.00 going straight into the market.

Your goal is to "Beat the Buck." If you want to see this portfolio grow faster, you have to drive the engagement numbers high enough to break past that $1.00 floor.

Why Index Funds + AI?

I’m not here to gamble on "meme stocks." I’m using Gemini to help me identify the most efficient, low-cost index funds for long-term growth. We’re looking for:

  • Diversification: Capturing the whole market.

  • Low Fees: Keeping more of our money.

  • Consistency: The power of compounding over time.

Transparency is Key

I’ll be sharing my screen, showing the AI prompts, and posting the Robinhood receipts. No "guru" nonsense—just real math, real AI analysis, and your real engagement.

The ledger is officially open. Let’s see if you can make me spend more than a dollar today.

https://youtube.com/shorts/jfP6cJO7-FE?feature=share



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love My Capital One Quicksilver Card (And You Might Too!)

Is Rakuten Still the King of Cashback in 2026? (How I Got a $50 Sign-Up Bonus)